Mainframe Modernisation Demands Mainframe Environments
Automate mainframe environment provisioning for fully Agile mainframe projects
Fully provisioned virtual mainframe environment which can run anywhere
- Run real mainframe code and software directly on PopUp, integrate PopUp seamlessly with your IT estate
- Modernise your organisation strategy with mainframe in the cloud and minimal maintenance overheads
- Mainframe test environments run on x86 commodity hardware, saving hardware and storage costs
Provision mainframe environments with APIs and enable self-service
- Use automation pipelines to provision and scale mainframe “Gold Copy” environments instantly
- Mainframe environments created on-demand accelerate projects dependent on mainframe
- Modernise your organisation strategy with agile mainframe projects
Data compliance & data masking
- Protect data privacy and with state-of-the-art data masking.
- Fully data-compliant mainframe environments to satisfy regulatory requirements.
Dedicated mainframe environments
- Create isolated environments for development, use with desktop IDE, testing, R&D, training & more!
Reduce energy usage and environmental impact
- Turn off mainframe test environments when not needed, reducing energy usage and total cost of ownership
- Create slim mainframe environment ‘slices’ to suit your needs with a lower energy and resource footprint
How it works
PopUp Mainframe delivers Red Hat Enterprise Linux distribution with IBM’s zD&T mainframe emulator pre-installed, preconfigured and ready for work on any enterprise hardware you choose.
PopUp Mainframe runs real mainframe code, so it looks and behaves exactly like a real mainframe, and supports ANY mainframe software.
How quickly can you setup a PopUp?
Popup can be installed and run instantly like an App on desktop, server (in VMs and Containers) and the Cloud.
What does PopUp cover?
z/OS 2.4, TSO/ISPF, DB2, CICS, IMS, MQ
+ any 3rd Party Software. It is a fully provisioned mainframe.
What can I do on PopUp?
Anything that you might already do on a mainframe – testing and development, R&D, third party software evaluation, training for testers and developers.
How many instances of PopUp can I have?
As many as you need. You can have one or multiple Linux servers running zD&T and you can save zD&T’s config, system and application data at any point in the zD&T’s life and restore it at will.